Friday, August 31, 2012

Review : Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream

{How did you guess what I was about to say? Yes, this is an autopost :)}

So, this is actually a long overdue drafted review. I just realized I didn't review this awesome moisturizer... my bad. :P

When my friends ask me what's the best moisturizer I've ever used, I'll recommend them this. I bounce from product to product because I love trying out new things, but this is by far one of the best moisturizer I've tried. It's the Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream!

"New Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream with amino acids is a gentle, effective skin-care product that contains Vitamin E to promote and maintain a healthy, radiant complexion. And amino acids helps to restore nutrients to rough skin. Our special formula also includes natural emollients for added softness, plus moisture-replenishing humectants to protect against the sun and wind. One application of Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream will soothe and refresh dry, rough skin and leave it creamy-smooth and naturally beautiful."

This moisturizer is very creamy. And it has a thick texture too. Very thick compared to all the other moisturizers I've ever used. It smells like the other Organic Aid products, a scent I can't really describe (it's a grassy smell...). It comes in a tub of two sizes. I usually buy the small one though. Just 'cause. :)

I remember seeing this product on the shelves, and thinking I should make some research on the Internet before buying it. There were mixed reviews, with some people loving it and some people hating it. I think this is the kind of product that you'll either love or hate. No in between. Because the texture of the cream is so thick, you actually only need half the usual amount of moisturizer. I know it looks so white on the picture above but it's cause I used a tad too much product :P But no worries. It absorbs fast.

The best way to use it is to rub it in between your palms (to warm the product up) before applying it to your face in an upwards motion. It gets absorbed really quickly, so there's no greasy after feel, and what you're left with is a smooth, moisturized skin. And I do notice my skin getting fairer after using this.

I have combination skin, and I personally think this moisturizer works better for people with dry skin. It may be a bit too thick for people with oily skin. It didn't break me out though. And one tub lasted me for about a month and a half. I can't remember the price (so sorry!)... But I do know you can get it at Guardian and Watsons, nationwide :)

And like I said before, I bounce between products, so no, I'm not using it as of now. But no worries, it's not cause I hate it! I'm just trying to find the best ;)




Your mum reads my blog.
Staring right through you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good
content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.


My web blog :: man with van

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through some of the
articles I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I came across it
and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Also visit my blog - Range Rover Rental